The following applies to individuals applying for a driver position
• If applying for a driver position, you must be over age 18 and have at least 2 years of experience as a licensed driver.
• If hired, proof of age and insurance will be required.
• To be eligible to delivery drive for Oven Hearth, drivers must have an acceptable driving record according to the following guidelines:
Within five years
• No major (unacceptable) violations (drug or alcohol citation, no proof of insurance, reckless/careless/negligent driving, texting while driving, operating without a license, etc.)
• Any alcohol restriction on a driver’s license automatically disqualifies a driver.
Within three years
• No more than three minor violations (speed, failure to obey sign/semaphore, etc.)
• No more than five non-moving violations (equipment, expired registration/license, etc.)
• No more than one significant violation (illegal passing, serious speed, wrong way, etc.)
In accordance with the provisions of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, Public Law No. 91-508, Davanni’s certifies that the information requested below, will be used for a “permissible purpose” as defined in the Act, and that the information received will be used for no other purpose. It is further certified that the source of the reports will be identified if employment decisions (based on report results) are made. Motor Vehicle Reports will be treated in a confidential manner. In accordance with the Drivers Privacy Protections Act, Public Law 103-322, data obtained will be used for permissible purposes only.